At Healing The Generations, we successfully use Complete Decongestive Therapy including Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Compression Therapy to treat the swelling and the skin conditions resulting from Venous Insufficiency.
What are the Symptoms of Venous Insufficiency?
- swelling of the legs or ankles (edema)
- pain that gets worse when you stand and gets better when you raise your legs
- leg cramps
- aching, throbbing, or a feeling of heaviness in your legs
- itchy legs
- weak legs
- thickening of the skin on your legs or ankles
- skin that is changing color, especially around the ankles
- leg ulcers
- varicose veins
- a feeling of tightness in your calves